By submitting this form you are granting Funfields, 2365 Plenty Rd, Whittlesea, Victoria 3757, Australia www.funfields.com.au permission
to email & SMS you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the Unsubscribe option, found
at the bottom of every Newsletter &/or the Unsubscribe option on every text message.
FUNDAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winner to be announced at the end of February 2018.
- We will contact the winner via email and announce the winner on Facebook. We require a response from the winner within 5 days. If the winner does not
respond to claim their prize within 5 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Ultimate Funday must be redeemed between 3st March 2018 & 15th April 2018.
- Booking must be made at least 7 days prior to Funday. Once the booking is made, 101 entry tickets will be mailed out to you.
- All Guests 100cms or taller must present a ticket to gain entry on the day of your function. They will not be admitted without a ticket. Please distribute
tickets to your Guests prior to the function date. Children under 100cms will not require a ticket for entry.
- Funday must be redeemed as a single booking and cannot be split over several bookings/days. Tickets will only be valid on your chosen Funday date.
- Funfields will not replace lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- If less than 101 Guests attend on the booking day, the Prize will be considered as redeemed in full. Unused tickets will become null and void.
- Maximum of 101 Guests will be admitted free of charge. Additional Guests will be charged normal entry prices.
- Undercover Seating in a shelter will be reserved to accommodate your group.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Admission ticket includes unlimited rides on all attractions. It does not include food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq hire, merchandise or any
virtual reality technology rides.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- The rides in this park are of a sporting nature and carry inherent risks of injury. By entering the property you acknowledge the risks and in the
event you sustain a personal injury, loss or damages to property, you hereby agree to absolve the company, directors and staff from any liability
whatsoever for any injury or loss whilst on the property.
- Funfields offers an extensive range of catering which is optional. Please note that hiring your own outside caterer will incur a surcharge of $2.50
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought in. Eg McDonalds etc.
- There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields and these cannot be reserved. They operate on tokens which cost $3.00 for 20 minutes. If you require
exclusive use of a BBQ, gas bbq’s are available for hire at $50.00 each. These must be pre booked at least 24hrs prior to your function.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on some attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being
under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Revealing swimsuits, street clothes,
cut offs, denim shorts or athletic clothing is not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Funfields also requires that all infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Infants nappies should not be changed on the pool
deck or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.