With Awesome Rides & Attractions, New Heated Wave Pool & 3 World Record Holding Waterslides, Picnic, BBQ and shelters, Funfields
is your premier destination for your Group Funday.
Come-Back $32 Discount Ticket
Each Group Guest can purchase ONE Discount COME-BACK ticket for $32.
Groups Booking Terms & Conditions 2019/2020 Season
A minimum of 20 people, including Adults & Children 100 cm’s or taller is required to be eligible for Group Concession rates.
- Group bookings are not available between 26th December 2019 and the 27th January 2020.
- Bookings must be made and fully paid for at least 14 days prior to the date of your function.
- A minimum of 50 people for "All Inclusive Ultimate Group Package".
- Extras must be confirmed & paid 21 days prior to the date of your function.
- Ultimate Treat Vouchers can be redeemed for a packaged ice-cream, single scoop ice-cream, bag of fairy floss or lolly tub.
- Ultimate Drink Vouchers can be redeemed for any reg hot drink, reg post drink, reg slushie or 600ml water.
- One Add-On Voucher redeemable for One Item.
- Add-On Vouchers are redeemable from most Food outlets.
- No refunds given on any unused optional add-on items.
- Upon receipt of full payment, tickets will be sent to you. A handling fee of $10.00 will apply for hard copy tickets.
- Credit Card payments will incur a 1.50% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted.
- Your Guests must present a ticket to gain entry on the day of your function. They will not be admitted without a ticket. Please distribute tickets
to your Guests prior to the function date.
- If there is an increase in your number of guests on the day of your function, any additional tickets must be purchased by the function organiser.
There will be no refunds issued if there is a decrease in your number of guests on the day of your function.
- Any unused entry tickets will be valid for use until 10th April 2020. EXCLUDING the period between 26th December 2019 to 27th January 2020.
- The Group rate includes entry into Funfields and unlimited rides all day on all our rides & attractions (excluding Dragon’s Fury VR). Height
and Weight restrictions apply.
- Undercover seating in either a Shelter or Marquee will be reserved to accommodate your guests, unless specified otherwise. Funfields is an outdoor
Theme Park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted or temporarily unavailable.
No refunds will be available.
- Funfields is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. Funfields has no ticket refund policy which includes inclement weather.
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive into the park grounds for any reason. There cannot be any exception to this rule. If you are enlisting
the services of an outside Caterer, please ensure they are aware of this.
- Funfields offers an extensive range of catering which is optional. Please note that hiring your own outside caterer will incur a surcharge of $3.00 per guest.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought in. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza.
- You cannot bring in your own BBQ. There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields, these cannot be reserved. They operate on tokens
which cost $3.00 for 20 minutes. If you require exclusive use of a BBQ, gas BBQ’s are available for hire at $50.00 each. These must be pre-booked
at least 7 days prior to your function.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
Bookings for Peak Weekends between 16th November to 22nd December 2019:
To confirm your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of $700 for groups of 20 – 49 guests and $1000 for groups of 50+ guests.
Full payment MUST be received at least 28 days prior to the function date.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable park. However Funfields will not be liable for any person in respect
of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including
the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of. Funfields
includes the owners, operators and all employed staff.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Dragon’s Fury VR, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq
hire or merchandise.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under
the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Personal Gas BBQ’s or electrical appliances of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons,
snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use
the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.