Funfields is very popular destination for Primary School Excursions and High School Excursions. Perfect for Year 12 Beakup Excursions in October, End of Year Excursions, Orientation & Start of Year Team Building Excursions or as a Camp Alternative.
Experience the Ultimate School Excursion at Victoria's Premier Theme Park, Funfields. With decades of experience in hosting School
Excursions, we know exactly what is required to give teachers peace of mind while students enjoy hours of entertainment in
a safe, fun-filled environment.
Our Discount School Excursion Rate includes entry & unlimited rides* ALL DAY & Reserved Pavilion or Marquee ALL DAY. Your students will truly enjoy an Ultimate Funday at Funfields and beg to come back again. Click here to see all our rides.
WEDNESDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2019 is reserved for Primary school bookings only. Primary schools are also welcome to book on any other weekday during the Victorian School Term. Excursion bookings not available on Weekends, Public holidays or School Holidays. (see terms & conditions).
School Excursion Guidelines & Rules
- School excursions are available during Victorian Government school term weekdays only. Not available on Weekends, Public holidays or School holidays.
- WEDNESDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2019 is reserved for Primary school bookings only. Funfields is open to the Public on this day.
- To secure your booking a booking form must be completed and returned to Funfields showing the number of students attending. In the event student numbers
fall below the number stated on your booking form we will only allow for a 10% reduction. Additional shortfalls will be charged at $26.00 per student.
- A cancellation fee of $500 applies to bookings of 40 or more students if cancelled within 30 days of the booking date.
- The school will be invoiced on the day of your excursion.
- Credit Card payments will incur a 1.50% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted
- All teachers are admitted free of charge. Teachers are expected to assist with supervision as required for the duration of the excursion.
- Parents attending Funfields with the school excursion will be charged normal admission prices payable on the day, unless the school authorises that
they can be added to the School invoice at $26.00pp.
- The Safety Information Video must be shown to all students prior to the excursion day. We must receive signed confirmation of this at least 7 days
prior to the date of your excursion.
- The school excursion rate includes entry and unlimited rides on all our rides & attractions (excluding Dragon’s Fury VR)
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings for students Under 13 years of age.
- Ticket price does not include food, beverage, merchandise, locker or BBQ hire.
- Food @ Funfields café will be open for food, drink and ice cream purchases.
- Funfields is an outdoor Theme Park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted
or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- All attractions have clothing and safety requirements including height and weight restrictions. Please visit our website for more information.
- There are communal bbq’s available at Funfields. These are token operated and cost $3.00 per 20 minutes. Private BBQ Hire is available at $50.00 for
the day. This must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the Park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable park. However Funfields will not be liable for any person in respect
of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including
the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of. Funfields
includes the owners, operators and all employed staff.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Dragon’s Fury VR, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq
hire or merchandise.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under
the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Personal Gas BBQ’s or electrical appliances of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons,
snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use
the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.