Have a School Funday @ Funfields!
ALL RIDES ALL DAY ...... NO MORE TO PAY!
Funfields is a hugely popular destination for school excursions. With vast experience in hosting school excursions we know exactly what is required to give teachers peace of mind while students enjoy hours of enjoyment in a safe, fun filled environment.
Your special group rate includes entry & unlimited rides all day on all our attractions including motorised rides. Click here to see all our rides.
Primary School Only Days Funfields will be closed to the General Public on Wednesday 16th December 2015 for Primary School excursions only.
Enjoy a full day of unlimited rides on all our attractions in a safe and enjoyable environment for only $22.00 per student. [Teachers admitted free of charge] For more details ring one of our Team Members on 9716 1078 or Contact Us via email
- Rides & Attractions with something for all ages
- Full day of UNLIMITED rides on all of our attractions
- Free use of allocated unercover shelters
- BYO food and drink and utilise our extensive picnic and BBQ facitities
- Free off street parking for cars and buses
School Excursion Terms & Conditions 2015/16
- School ticket prices are valid during Victorian Government school term weekdays only. Not valid on Weekends, Public holidays, or school holidays.
- WEDNESDAY 16th DECEMBER 2015 is reserved for Primary school bookings only.
- The Safety Information Video must be shown to all students prior to the excursion day. We must receive a signed confirmation of this prior to your excursion.
- The school excursion rate includes entry and unlimited rides on all our attractions from 10am until 3.30pm.
- To secure your booking a booking form must be completed and submitted at least 14 days prior to the date of your excursion.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings.
- Parents attending Funfields with the school excursion will be charged normal admission prices payable on the day.
- Ticket price does not include food, beverage, merchandise and locker or BBQ hire.
- Food @ Funfields cafe will be open for food, drink and ice cream purchases
- In the event student numbers fall below the number stated on your booking form we will only allow for a 10% reduction. Additional shortfalls will be charged at $22.00 per student.
- If there is an increase in your number of students on the day of your excursion you will be invoiced accordingly.
- Teachers are admitted free of charge. Teachers are expected to assist with supervision as required for the duration of the excursion.
- School Excursion Students must be under teacher supervision at all times.
- Funfields is an outdoor family fun park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- All attractions have clothing and safety requirements including height, weight and age restrictions. Please visit our website for more information.
- SMOKING inside Park grounds is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- There are communal bbq's available at Funfields. These are token operated ($1.00 per 20 minutes) . If you require exclusive use of a bbq. , gas bbq's are available for hire at $30.00 each.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the Park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.