Funfields is very popular destination for Primary School Excursions and High School Excursions. Perfect for Year 12 Beakup Excursions in October, End of Year Excursions, Orientation & Start of Year Team Building Excursions or as a Camp Alternative.
Experience the Ultimate School Excursion at Victoria's Premier Theme Park, Funfields. With decades of experience in hosting School
Excursions, we know exactly what is required to give teachers peace of mind while students enjoy hours of entertainment in
a safe, fun-filled environment.
Our Discount School Excursion Rate includes entry & unlimited rides* ALL DAY & Reserved Pavilion or Marquee ALL DAY. Your students will truly enjoy an Ultimate Funday at Funfields and beg to come back again. Click here to see all our rides.
WEDNESDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2019 is reserved for Primary school bookings only. Primary schools are also welcome to book on any other weekday during the Victorian School Term. Excursion bookings not available on Weekends, Public holidays or School Holidays. (see terms & conditions).
School Excursion Guidelines & Rules 2020/21 Season
- School excursions are available during Victorian Government school term weekdays only. Excursions are NOT available on Weekends, Public Holidays or School Holidays.
- WEDNESDAY 9th DECEMBER 2020 is reserved for Primary School Excursions ONLY. Funfields is NOT open to the Public on this day.
- Excursions are NOT confirmed until the paperwork has been completed and returned to Funfields. The booking form must be completed and returned to Funfields stating the number of students attending. In the event student numbers fall below the confirmed number stated on your booking form, Funfields will only allow for a 10% reduction. Additional shortfalls will be charged at $26.00 per student.
- There is no deposit required to secure the school excursion booking. The school will be invoiced on the date of the excursion. Invoices must be paid within 30 days of the excursion. Late payments will incur an Administration fee of $100. Payment can be made via Credit Card, Cheque or Direct Deposit. Credit Card payments will incur a 1.5% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted. Details will be provided on the invoice.
- The school excursion rate includes entry and unlimited rides on Funfields rides & attractions. Season passes are NOT accepted as admission for any student attending with a school excursion. Ticket price does NOT include any optional extras (i.e. food, beverage, merchandise, locker or BBQ hire). Any optional extras or food packages must be confirmed and paid in full at least 14 days prior to the date of the excursion.
- Teachers are admitted FREE of charge. Teachers are expected to assist with the supervision of students for the duration of the excursion.
- Parents attending Funfields with the school excursion will be charged the standard General Admission price. This is payable on the day, or alternatively, can be invoiced to the school at the admission rate $50pp should the school authorise this.
- Students with special needs should be made known to office staff upon entry to receive a special ID wristband. This wristband will assist our rides staff in identifying students who require extra time or assistance.
- Funfields does NOT allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc. There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields. These are token operated and cost $3.00 per 15 minutes. Private BBQ Hire is available at $50.00 for the day. This must be booked at least 14 days in advance and subject to availability.
- The Safety Information Video must be shown to ALL students attending prior to the excursion date. Funfields must receive a signed confirmation of this at least 7 days prior to the date of the excursion.
- Funfields is an outdoor Theme Park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- All attractions have clothing and safety requirements including height and weight restrictions. Please visit the website to familiarise your staff and students on the individual ride requirements.
- All patrons including Staff & Students are subject to Funfields General Terms & Conditions.
- The $32 Come-Back band offer entitles a discounted re-entry into Funfields and is available to students who attend on the day of their school excursions. The student must present the Come-Back wrist band at the ticket booth upon their revisit to receive the discount. Exclusion dates apply. No discount will be offered for misplaced/lost bands.
- Funfields Theme Park is smoke free. Smoking is ONLY permitted in the designated smoking area.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of all Guests to follow all Covid-19 Government regulations whilst visiting Funfields.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Slingshot, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq hire or merchandise.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- Funfields may close rides, attractions and/or whole of premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity, capacity, special events or other reasons. Any extensions to the life of your ticket/pass or refunds as a result of limited visitation, suspension, premises or ride closure are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under
the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request, including viewing of any images taken within the park.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Personal Gas BBQ’s or electrical appliances of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons,
snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters at Volcano Beach and near Shelter 6.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- BYO Food & beverage Excluding Alcohol and Glassware can be taken into Picnic Areas ONLY.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Funfields is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Funfields’ premises.
- Funfields will not be responsible for any loss of personal property. Lockers are available for hire.
- The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.