RE-IMAGINED WATER PLAY
GET WILD, AT AMAZONIA WATER PLAY!
The centre piece of AMAZONIA FALLS has a spectacular 2000 LITRE WATERBUCKET which saturates everyone in range. If you're not taking notice, it could end up dumping a whole lot of water on you! With 20+ Interactive Water Play options including Water Cannons, Slides & Fountains, there's so much fun to be had.
Amazonia Falls will delight kids of all ages.
IMPORTANT: LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT BABY SITTERS
YOU are responsible for YOUR CHILDREN at ALL TIMES!
Parents and guardians should actively supervise their children at all times and be dressed ready to enter a pool if required.
WHAT TO WEAR
• Swimwear is required to be worn at Wacky Waters.
• Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides.
BABIES OR INFANTS IN THE WATER
• Funfields also requires that ALL infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Swim Nappies are available for purchase at The Gift Shop.
• Infants nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs.
• Please use the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is not allowed. Street clothes including denim is also not allowed