- The rides in this park are of a sporting nature and carry inherent risks of injury. By entering the property you acknowledge the risks and in the
event you sustain a personal injury, loss or damages to property, you hereby agree to absolve the company, directors and staff from any liability
whatsoever for any injury or loss whilst on the property.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all attractions. It does not include food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq. hire or merchandise.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on some attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being
under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Barbeque shelters are unreserved [unless otherwise advised] and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Revealing swimsuits, street clothes,
cut offs, denim shorts or athletic clothing is not permitted. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not allowed.
Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. Mc. Donalds, Fish & Chips etc.
Funfields also requires that all infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Infants nappies should not be changed on the pool deck
or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.