HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER!
Funfields is the perfect place to celebrate your birthday. No other venue can offer a full day experience with a diverse range
of fun activities for all ages. With Awesome Rides and Waterslides, we have got Birthday Fun covered!
Birthday Party Terms & Conditions 2016/17
- Birthday Party bookings are not available on Sunday 27th November, 4th December, 11th December 2016 and all weekends in January 2017.
- Birthday Party bookings require a minimum of 10 paying children 100cms or taller but no older than 15 years old.
- 2 Parents/Guardians are admitted free of charge with every birthday booking.
- Parties must be booked and fully paid at least 7 days prior to the date of your function.
- A 1.75% payment processing fee will apply to credit card payments. Only Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
- On receipt of your payment tickets will be sent to you.
- Party guests must present tickets on arrival to gain entry. No ticket, No entry.
- All adults that are attending the Party will be required to pay the Day Pass fee of $42.00 each. We do not offer Spectator Passes.
- In the event the number of children falls below the minimum requirement, charges will still apply for a minimum of 10 children.
- If there is an increase in your number of guests on the day of your party full payment will be required before entry to the park.
- There will be no refund issued if there is a decrease in your number of guests on the day of your party.
- Payments are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather or any other extenuating circumstances, your party can be rescheduled
on any day the Park is open until the 17th April 2017 EXCLUDING 26th December 2016 until 26th January 2017.
- In the unfortunate event that your party is cancelled, all payments will be forfeited.
- The Birthday Party rate includes entry and unlimited rides all day on all our attractions including motorized rides.
- Birthday bookings also include free parking & reserved undercover seating in one of our shelters or marquees.
- Parents that are dropping off or picking up children for a Party are not permitted entry into Funfields unless they purchase a Day Pass at a cost of $42.00 each.
- Admission price includes all rides and attractions (subject to height and age restrictions), and excludes food & beverage,
Barbeque Tokens, Locker Hire, Merchandise and any virtual reality technology rides.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- Animals must not be brought into the park.
- Valid wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further
entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian
traffic are not permitted.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to
properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Funfields reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect your bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes
without express written consent from Funfields is strictly prohibited.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Revealing swimsuits, street clothes,
denim shorts or athletic clothing is not permitted. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not allowed. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- In accordance with Australian Standards AS3533.2 item (C) from section 22.214.171.124. Loose items may not be worn on rides and slides. When instructed any
loose items on a Guest must be placed in the box provided until the ride or slide is completed. This includes but is not limited to cameras, phones,
jewellery, shoes, thongs, hats, sunglasses, prescription glasses and goggles.
- Funfields requires that all infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Infants’ nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or
lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the Park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
- Funfields is a 100% SMOKE FREE ZONE. A designated Smoking Area is located outside the park entrance and away from the ticket gate
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.