We at Funfields have the utmost respect for our customers’ privacy. In no way will we violate this philosophy.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Funfields collects, and the ways in which Funfields uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Funfields may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Funfields.
Using personal information
Funfields may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Funfields discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Funfields may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Funfields will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Funfields will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Funfields is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices employed by Websites linked to or from our Website or the information or content contained therein.
Phone 03 9716 1078