Funfields is a unique venue for the most exciting and fun filled functions in Melbourne. No other venue can offer a full day experience
with a diverse range of activities for all ages.
- 3 NEW Rides this Season!
- Over 18 Rides & Attractions with something for all ages
- Discounted ticket prices for groups of 20 or more
- Full day of UNLIMITED rides on all of our attractions
- Personalised tickets
- Free use of allocated unercover shelters
- BYO food and drink and utilise our extensive picnic and BBQ facitities
- Catering options available
- Free off street parking
Groups Booking Terms & Conditions 2016/17
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of 20 people, including Adults & Children 100 cm’s or taller is required to be eligible for Group Concession rates.
Group bookings are not available from the 26th December 2016 to the 27th January 2017.
- Bookings must be made and fully paid for at least 14 days prior to the date of your function.
- Upon receipt of full payment, tickets will be mailed out to you. A postage & handling fee of $15.00 will apply for groups of 50 or more guests.
- Credit Card payments will incur a 2% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Your Guests must present a ticket to gain entry on the day of your function. They will not be admitted without a ticket. Please distribute tickets
to your Guests prior to the function date.
- Funfields is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. Funfields has no ticket refund policy which includes inclement weather.
- If there is an increase in your number of guests on the day of your function full payment by the function organiser will be required before entry to the park.
- There will be no refunds issued if there is a decrease in your number of guests on the day of your function.
- Any unused tickets will be valid for use until 17th April 2017 EXCLUDING the period between 26th December 2016 – 27th January 2017.
- The Group rate includes entry into Funfields and unlimited rides all day on all our attractions including motorised rides. Height
/ Age restrictions apply, excludes any virtual reality technology rides.
- Undercover seating in either a Shelter or Marquee will be reserved to accommodate your guests, unless specified otherwise.
- Funfields is an outdoor Fun Park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted
or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to drive into the park grounds for the purpose of setting up. There cannot be any exception to this rule. If
you are enlisting the services of an outside Caterer, please ensure they are aware of this.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought in. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc
- You cannot bring in your own BBQ. There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields, these cannot be reserved. They operate on tokens
which cost $3.00 for 20 minutes. If you require exclusive use of a BBQ, gas BBQ’s are available for hire at $50.00 each. These must be pre booked
at least 7 days prior to your function.
- If you choose to organise your own caterer, a catering surcharge of $2.50pp applies. External caterers MUST comply and present relevant certificates
of compliance in order for Funfields to permit external caterers to enter the park.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
- Extras Add-Ons must be confirmed & paid 21 days prior to the date of your function.
- Unused icecream vouchers are valid until 17th April 2017.
- All other vouchers are only valid on the day of your function.
- No refunds given on any unused optional add-on items.
Ultimate Funday & Catering Package
- Ultimate Funday & Catering Package bookings must be confirmed & paid 21 days prior to the date of your function.
** Available only for Groups with 50 or more guests. Treat Voucher - redeem for Reg Hot Drink OR any packaged or Single Scoop Icecream, Treat vouchers
to be redeemed at negotiated outlets. Drink Voucher - redeem for 600ml bottle of water OR a can of softdrink.
Bookings for Weekends from 19th November to 18th December 2016:
- A booking form showing number of guests must be completed and returned with a deposit of $680 within 14 days of making a booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
If the deposit is not received within 14 days the booking will be cancelled.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed 28 days prior to your function date and payment made accordingly. We will only allow a shortfall of 10% from
the number shown on your booking form.
- Admission price includes all rides and attractions (subject to height and age restrictions), and excludes food & beverage,
Barbeque Tokens, Locker Hire, Merchandise and any virtual reality technology rides.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- Animals must not be brought into the park.
- Valid wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further
entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian
traffic are not permitted.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to
properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Funfields reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect your bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes
without express written consent from Funfields is strictly prohibited.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Revealing swimsuits, street clothes,
denim shorts or athletic clothing is not permitted. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not allowed. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- In accordance with Australian Standards AS3533.2 item (C) from section 220.127.116.11. Loose items may not be worn on rides and slides. When instructed any
loose items on a Guest must be placed in the box provided until the ride or slide is completed. This includes but is not limited to cameras, phones,
jewellery, shoes, thongs, hats, sunglasses, prescription glasses and goggles.
- Funfields requires that all infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Infants’ nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or
lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the Park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
- Funfields is a 100% SMOKE FREE ZONE. A designated Smoking Area is located outside the park entrance and away from the ticket gate
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all normal entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass.
Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- Seasons Passes are valid from 24th September 2016 to 17th April 2017
- Season Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Funfields during Funfields’ normal trading hours.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type this includes Season Pass holders.
- Each Season Pass holder can bring one friend for free for a single visit from the 24th September to 2nd October 2016 or from the 1st April to 14th
- Each Season Pass holder is entitled to a 10% discount on Food & Beverage and Merchandise purchases.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Season passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office at each entry for allocation of wristbands.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and employees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good
relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information
can include people’s names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register season pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use
of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a season pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose season pass holders’ personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precautions to safeguard and secure all the
personal information we collect.