Group bookings at Funfields are perfect for large groups of Family, Friends, Clubs, and Companies, providing discounted rates for an action packed day of activities. Only at Funfields can you ride 3 of the WORLD'S LONGEST PROSLIDE WATERSLIDES* including Victoria's BIGGEST & TALLEST WATERSLIDE; GRAVITY WAVE - NEW (Oct 2017).
We're investing another jawdropping $5 MILLION
into our 2017/18 Season so your group will be blown away on your
Ultimate Group or Christmas Funday at Funfields.
*Longest Proslide Cannonbowl (Typhoon), Kraken Racer and Wave.
Come-Back $28 Discount TicketEach Group Guest can purchase ONE Discount COME-BACK ticket for $28.
Groups Booking Terms & Conditions 2017/18 Season
- A minimum of 20 people, including Adults & Children 100 cm’s or taller is required to be eligible for Group Concession rates.
Group bookings are not available from the 26th December 2017 to the 29th January 2018.
- Bookings must be made and fully paid for at least 14 days prior to the date of your function.
- Upon receipt of full payment, tickets will be sent to you. A handling fee of $10.00 will apply for hard copy tickets
Credit Card payments will incur a 1.75% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Your Guests must present a ticket to gain entry on the day of your function. They will not be admitted without a ticket. Please distribute tickets
to your Guests prior to the function date.
- If there is an increase in your number of guests on the day of your function, any additional tickets must be purchased by the function organiser.
- There will be no refunds issued if there is a decrease in your number of guests on the day of your function. Any unused tickets will
be valid for use until 15th April 2018. EXCLUDING the period between 26th December 2017 to 29th January 2018.
- The Group rate includes entry into Funfields and unlimited rides all day on all our rides & attractions (excluding Dragon’s Fury VR). Height / Age restrictions apply.
- Undercover seating in either a Shelter or Marquee will be reserved to accommodate your guests, unless specified otherwise.
- Funfields is an outdoor Theme Park. In the event of inclement weather please note that in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted
or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- Funfields is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. Funfields has no ticket refund policy which includes inclement weather.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to drive into the park grounds for the purpose of setting up. There cannot be any exception to this rule. If
you are enlisting the services of an outside Caterer, please ensure they are aware of this.
- Funfields offers an extensive range of catering which is optional. Please note that hiring your own outside caterer will incur a surcharge of $2.50 per guest.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought in. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc
- You cannot bring in your own BBQ. There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields, these cannot be reserved. They operate on tokens
which cost $3.00 for 20 minutes. If you require exclusive use of a BBQ, gas BBQ’s are available for hire at $50.00 each. These must be pre booked
at least 7 days prior to your function.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
Bookings for Weekends from 18th November to 17th December 2017:
- A booking form showing number of guests must be completed and returned with a deposit of $700 within 14 days of making a booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
If the deposit is not received within 14 days the booking will be cancelled.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed 28 days prior to your function date and payment made accordingly. We will only allow a shortfall of 10% from
the number shown on your booking form.
Ultimate Funday & Catering Package
- Ultimate Funday & Catering Package bookings must be confirmed & paid 21 days prior to the date of your function.
** Available only for Groups with 50 or more guests. Treat Voucher - redeem for Reg Hot Drink OR any packaged or Single Scoop Icecream, Treat vouchers
to be redeemed at negotiated outlets. Drink Voucher - redeem for 600ml bottle of water OR a can of softdrink.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable park. However Funfields will not be liable for any person in respect
of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including
the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of. Funfields
includes the owners, operators and all employed staff.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Dragon’s Fury VR, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq
hire or merchandise.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under
the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Personal Gas BBQ’s or electrical appliances of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons,
snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use
the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.