General Admission Ticket Price Benefits
Our General Admission Ticket Prices 1 day includes, all day Unlimited Rides & Attractions* (excludes any virtual reality technology rides).
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide guests with a safe and enjoyable park. However Funfields will not be liable for any person in respect
of the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including
the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of. Funfields
includes the owners, operators and all employed staff.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Dragon’s Fury VR, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq
hire or merchandise.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further
entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under
the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- Funfields is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside the park grounds.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Personal Gas BBQ’s or electrical appliances of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons,
snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use
the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all normal entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass.
Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- Seasons Passes are valid from 24th September 2016 to 17th April 2017
- Season Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Funfields during Funfields’ normal trading hours.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type this includes Season Pass holders.
- Each Season Pass holder can bring one friend for free for a single visit from the 24th September to 2nd October 2016 or from the 1st April to 14th
- Each Season Pass holder is entitled to a 10% discount on Food & Beverage and Merchandise purchases.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Season passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office at each entry for allocation of wristbands.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and employees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good
relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information
can include people’s names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register season pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use
of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a season pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose season pass holders’ personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precautions to safeguard and secure all the
personal information we collect.