Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all general entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass.
Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/ under the supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- The cost of a Season Pass is $99.00 for anyone 100cms or taller.
- The cost of a Season Pass is $69.00 for seniors (must show seniors/ age pension card).
- Season Passes are valid from 19th September 2015 to 10th April 2016.
- Season Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Funfields during Funfields' normal trading hours. Funfields is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm. All rides
cease to operate at 4:30pm.
- Each Season Pass holder can bring one friend for free for a single visit from the 19th September to 4th October 2015 & 25th March to 10th April
- Each Season Pass holder is entitled to a 10% discount on Food & Beverage and Merchandise purchases.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Season Passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office each entry for allocation of wristbands.
- Replacement Season Passes may be purchased at a cost of $10.00.
- Season Passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with School Excursion bookings or Holiday Program bookings.
- Admission price includes all rides and attractions (subect to height restrictions), and excludes Food & Beverage, Barbeque Tokens,
Locker Hire and Merchandise.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further
entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Animals must not be brought into the park.
- Valid wristbands must be worn at all times.
- The operations of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Scooters, skateboards, bicycles roller blades or other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- Ball Games are not permitted within the Park Grounds.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to
properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Funfields reserves the right
to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect your bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes
without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety
of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not
apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
- Funfields does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and empolyees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good
relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information
can include people's names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register Season Pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use
of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a Season Pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose Season Pass holders' personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precuations to safeguard and secure all the
personal information we collect.