Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all normal entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass. Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- Seasons Passes are valid from 24th September 2016 to 17th April 2017
- Season Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Funfields during Funfields’ normal trading hours.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type this includes Season Pass holders.
- Each Season Pass holder can bring one friend for free for a single visit from the 24th September to 2nd October 2016 and from the 1st April to 14th April 2017.
- Each Season Pass holder is entitled to a 10% discount on Food & Beverage and Merchandise purchases.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Season passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office at each entry for allocation of wristbands.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings.
- Admission price includes all rides and attractions (subject to height restrictions), and excludes food & beverage, Barbeque Tokens, Locker Hire and Merchandise.
- Animals must not be brought into the park.
- Valid wristbands must be worn at all times.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Scooters, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- Ball Games are not permitted within the Park Grounds
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Funfields reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect your bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- The rides in this park are of a sporting nature and carry inherent risks of injury. By entering the property you acknowledge the risks and in the event you sustain a personal injury, loss or damages to property, you hereby agree to absolve the company, directors and staff from any liability whatsoever for any injury or loss whilst on the property.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment, you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and employees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share with us.
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information can include people’s names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register season pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a season pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose season pass holders’ personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precautions to safeguard and secure all the personal information we collect.