TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields may close rides, attractions and/or the whole premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity, capacity, special events or other reasons. There will be no extensions to your Season Pass or Day Pass as a result of limited visitation, premises or ride closure.
- Rides may stop up to half an hour before the Park closes.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THUNDERDOME GO KARTS WILL BE CLOSING PERMANENTLY AS OF FERUARY 2024 FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT.
- FUNFIELDS MINI GOLF HAS BEEN PERMANELTY REMOVED IN ORDER FOR US TO EXPAND OUR PICNIC AREA.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Slingshot, food, refreshments, locker hire, BBQ hire or merchandise.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendant’s instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request, including viewing of any images taken within the park.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Alcohol, Glassware, Fold out Chairs, Portable Tables, Personal Gas BBQs or electrical applications of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Amazonia Falls, at Volcano Beach and near Shelter 6.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- BYO Food & beverage Excluding Alcohol and Glassware can be taken into Picnic Areas ONLY.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Funfields is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Funfields’ premises.
- Funfields will not be responsible for any loss of personal property. Lockers are available for hire.
- The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment, it must be approved by a Funfields’ Staff member before use.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Theme Park, however Funfields will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
- Funfields may close rides, attractions and/or the whole premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity, capacity, special events or other reasons. There will be no extensions to your Season Pass as a result of limited visitation, premises or ride closure. This also includes closure as a result of COVID- 19 restrictions.
- If Funfields is forced to close due to COVID-19 for 50% or more of the advertised trading days from 29th October 2022 to 23rd April 2023, a 50% refund per Season Pass will be given after 23rd April 2023. Refunds will not be given for any other reasons or circumstances..
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all normal General Admission Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields’ team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass. Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- Season Passes are valid for unlimited visits during Funfields’ normal trading hours until 23rd April 2023, excluding any special events. Fun Passes are valid for unlimited visits during Funfields’ normal trading hours until 23rd April 2023, excluding any special events, and excluding 26th December 2022 to 29th January 2023.
- Season passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office at each entry for allocation of wristbands. Any breach will result in passes being cancelled.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion or holiday program bookings.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and employees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share with us.
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information can include people’s names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register season pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a season pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose season pass holders’ personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precautions to safeguard and secure all the personal information we collect.