FUN-Filled Set Date Group Prices
*Bookings must be made and paid in full at least 14 days prior to the booking date
Functions are not available during a our peak period (26th December 2023-28 January 2024)
|GUESTS||PRICE||SAVE UP TO|
|30 – 49||$48||$14|
|50 – 149||$45||$17|
|150 – 399||$43||$19|
|Toddlers under 100cms||FREE|
FUN-filled Group Prices include:
BONUS $200 Gift Voucher for any Group function with 80 or more guests*
Park Entry for your Guests
All Day Reserved Undercover Pavillion or Marquee seating
Located in Suburban Melbourne only 40kms from the CBD offers easy & convenient access for your guests.
Supersize your Theme Park Experience with Add-Ons
(Fully Catered, Combo Meals, Santa Hire, Treats and BBQ Hire)
Tickets only valid on Group Function date
*Gift Voucher is valid for 3 years & cannot be used as payment for Group function invoices
Supersize your Theme Park Experience with optional Add-Ons
|Combo Meal Add-Ons|
Choose from Burger Combo, Hot Dog Combo, Fish & Chips Combo, Pie or Sausage Roll Combo & Nuggets Combo – each served with chips & a Can of Drink or 600 ml Water.
Lite Combo Meal Options:
Salad, Pizza, Focaccia or wrap each served with a Can of Drink or 600ml Water
Min of 20 vouchers required
|Deluxe Treat Voucher|
Treat options include: Single Scoop Ice Cream, any packaged ice cream, Fairy Floss Bag, Lolly Tub & Churros. Min of 20 vouchers required
Reg. cappuccino, latte, hot choc etc.
|Contact us for a FULLY CATERED Function|| |
TREAT ADD-ON T&C’S: Extras must be confirmed 14 days prior to the date of your excursion. All vouchers are only valid on the day of your event. Combo Meals can be redeemed anytime from the Funfields Café. Can of drink or 600ml water.
View Funfields Groups Terms & Conditions 2023-2024
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- Funfields may close rides, attractions and/or the whole premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity, capacity, special events or other reasons. There will be no extensions to your Season Pass as a result of limited visitation, premises or ride closure.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THUNDERDOME GO KARTS WILL BE CLOSING PERMANENTLY AS OF FERUARY 2024 FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT.
- FUNFIELDS MINI GOLF HAS BEEN PERMANELTY REMOVED IN ORDER FOR US TO EXPAND OUR PICNIC AREA.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Slingshot, food, refreshments, locker hire, BBQ hire or merchandise.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendant’s instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request, including viewing of any images taken within the park.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Alcohol, Glassware, Fold out Chairs, Portable Tables, Personal Gas BBQs or electrical applications of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Amazonia Falls, at Volcano Beach and near Shelter 6.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- BYO Food & beverage Excluding Alcohol and Glassware can be taken into Picnic Areas ONLY.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Funfields is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Funfields’ premises.
- Funfields will not be responsible for any loss of personal property. Lockers are available for hire.
- The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment, it must be approved by a Funfields’ Staff member before use.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Theme Park, however Funfields will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.