With Awesome Rides & Attractions, New Heated Wave Pool & 3 World Record Holding Waterslides, Picnic, BBQ and shelters, Funfields is your premier destination for your Group Funday.
Come-Back $32 Discount Ticket
Each Group Guest can purchase ONE Discount COME-BACK ticket for $32.
Set Date Group Tickets Terms & Conditions 2020/2021 Season
- A minimum of 20 Guests, inclusive of Adults & Children 100 cm’s or taller is required to be eligible for Group tickets.
- Tickets must be confirmed and paid in full at least 7 Days prior to the set date of your visit. Upon receipt of full payment, tickets will be sent to you. A handling fee of $10.00 will apply for hard copy tickets. Credit Card payments will incur a 1.5% payment processing fee. Only Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Tickets are ONLY valid for the set date shown on the Ticket. Tickets cannot be changed for an alternative date.
- Your Guests must present a ticket to gain entry on the set date of your visit. They will not be admitted without a ticket. Vouchers MUST be presented to redeem any offers. Please distribute tickets/vouchers to your Guests prior to the visit date. Funfields is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen Tickets or Vouchers.
- If there is an increase in your number of guests on the day of your visit, any additional tickets must be purchased by the organiser. There will be no refunds issued if there is a decrease in your number of guests on the set day of your visit.
- The Group rate includes entry into Funfields and unlimited rides all day on all our rides & attractions. Entry does NOT include optional Add-On items such as Slingshot passes & Food & Beverage. Height and Weight restrictions apply.
- Funfields is an outdoor Theme Park. In the event of inclement weather or any other extenuating circumstances, in the interest of safety, the use of some rides may be restricted or temporarily unavailable. No refunds will be available.
- Funfields offers an extensive range of catering packages. Optional extras, such as Combo Meals, Treat or Drink Vouchers, are required to be confirmed and paid for at least 14 days prior to the date of the visit. Combo Vouchers are redeemable between 11:30am and 3:30pm from the Food @ Funfields Café. ALL vouchers are ONLY valid on the set date of your visit. No refunds will be provided on any unredeemed optional Add-Ons. Please note that hiring your own outside Caterer will incur a surcharge of $3.00 per guest.
- BYO Food is only permitted in the designated Picnic areas.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought in. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- You cannot bring in your own BBQ. There are communal BBQ’s available at Funfields, these cannot be reserved. They operate on tokens which cost $3.00 for 20 minutes. If you require exclusive use of a BBQ, gas BBQ’s are available for hire at $50.00 each. These must be pre-booked at least 7 days prior to your function date and are subject to availability.
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive into the park grounds for any reason. There cannot be any exception to this rule. If you are enlisting the services of an outside Caterer, please ensure they are aware of this.
- COME-BACK $32 Discount Tickets – Each Group guest can receive ONE discount COME-BACK ticket for $32.00 upon presentation of their individual Group Ticket. This offer can only be redeemed from Guest Services on the day of the Group Function.
- All Guests are subject to Funfields’ General Terms & Conditions. Please visit the website to familiarise yourself and your Guests on the individual ride requirements including height & weight restrictions.
- Funfields Theme Park is smoke free. Smoking is ONLY permitted in the designated smoking area.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of all Guests to follow all Covid-19 Government regulations whilst visiting Funfields.
- Admission price includes unlimited rides on all rides & attractions. It does not include Slingshot, food, refreshments, locker hire, bbq hire or merchandise.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- A valid wristband must be worn at all times.
- For your safety height, weight or age restrictions apply on most attractions. See Ride Restrictions.
- Some rides may operate on a timed rotation basis; please refer to the daily ride schedule board.
- Funfields may close rides, attractions and/or whole of premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity, capacity, special events or other reasons. Any extensions to the life of your ticket/pass or refunds as a result of limited visitation, suspension, premises or ride closure are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- To enter the park the appropriate entry ticket must be purchased. No ticket, No entry.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride attendants instructions and/or ride safety instructions or signage.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request, including viewing of any images taken within the park.
- A designated Smoking Area is located inside the park. Smoking is prohibited outside of this area.
- Balls, inflatables, cricket sets, frisbees or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Alcohol, Glassware, Personal Gas BBQs or electrical applications of any sort are not permitted.
- Sunlounge seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Denim shorts, swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not permitted. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or marketing purposes.
- All infants must wear the appropriate swim nappies in the water. Infant nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms located behind Amazonia Falls, at Volcano Beach and near Shelter 6.
- Funfields does not allow commercially prepared food to be brought into the park. Eg. McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Fish & Chips etc.
- BYO Food & beverage Excluding Alcohol and Glassware can be taken into Picnic Areas ONLY.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Funfields is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Funfields’ premises.
- Funfields will not be responsible for any loss of personal property. Lockers are available for hire.
- The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment, you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.