There's no better gift than the Gift of FUN!
Choose between Gift Cards or Season Funpasses for gifts. Perfect for all ages, we have 20 Awesome Rides & Waterslides. Gift cards
can be redeemed for tickets, food & drinks at Funfields, select the gift card value and we will post or send as a e-gift.
Gift Cards are valid 1 year from purchase date (see below for Gift Card FAQs).
Season Funpasses valid during 2016/17 season (see below for Season Funpass benefits).
Gift Card - General Admission (135cm+)
Gift Card - Junior Day Pass (100 - 134cm)
Gift Card - Senior Day Pass
Season Funpasses - Unlimited Visits all Season
Family of 3 - Save up to $38
Family of 4 - Save up to $77
Family of 5 - Save up to $116
Season Funpass Benefits
Our Season Funpass benefits include, Unlimited Visits ALL Season, visit us as many times as you like during the 2016/17 Season. Unlimited Rides & Attractions* (excludes any virtual reality technology rides). Bring-a-Friend-For-Free Days (for 1 visit between 24 Sept - 2 Oct 2016 or 1 Apr - 14th Apr 2017. Dedicated Entry Gate & 10% Off Food, Drinks & Merchandise.
Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Funfields Season Pass holders are subject to all normal entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Funfields team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Season Pass.
Funfields reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission.
- Seasons Passes are valid from 24th September 2016 to 17th April 2017
- Season Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Funfields during Funfields’ normal trading hours.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type this includes Season Pass holders.
- Each Season Pass holder can bring one friend for free for a single visit from the 24th September to 2nd October 2016 or from the 1st April to 14th
- Each Season Pass holder is entitled to a 10% discount on Food & Beverage and Merchandise purchases.
- Funfields reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Season passes are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the ticket office at each entry for allocation of wristbands.
- Season passes are not accepted as an admission ticket with school excursion bookings.
- Admission price includes all rides and attractions (subject to height and age restrictions), and excludes food & beverage,
Barbeque Tokens, Locker Hire, Merchandise and any virtual reality technology rides.
- Funfields does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final.
- Animals must not be brought into the park.
- Valid wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Funfields visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Funfields reach capacity no further
entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian
traffic are not permitted.
- Funfields reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to
properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Funfields reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Funfields may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
- Funfields reserves the right to inspect your bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes
without express written consent from Funfields is strictly prohibited.
- Swimwear is required to be worn at all waterpark activities. Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides. Revealing swimsuits, street clothes,
denim shorts or athletic clothing is not permitted. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is also not allowed. Click here for details of clothing requirements for all the rides.
- In accordance with Australian Standards AS3533.2 item (C) from section 126.96.36.199. Loose items may not be worn on rides and slides. When instructed any
loose items on a Guest must be placed in the box provided until the ride or slide is completed. This includes but is not limited to cameras, phones,
jewellery, shoes, thongs, hats, sunglasses, prescription glasses and goggles.
- Funfields requires that all infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Infants’ nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or
lounge chairs. Please use the Change Rooms.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the Park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
- Funfields is a 100% SMOKE FREE ZONE. A designated Smoking Area is located outside the park entrance and away from the ticket gate
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or on an amusement ride or device. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent
person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the
safety of others, or the safety of the device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Funfields staff including the operators of any ride or device,
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device. If you choose to supply your own safety equipment,
you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Funfields takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Amusement Park. However Funfields will not be liable to any person in
respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage
or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Funfields) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does
not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
Privacy and Security Policy
Season Pass Holders
- Funfields is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and employees. We value your trust and support and recognise that maintaining a good
relationship requires that we be accountable and transparent in the manner in which we treat the personal information you have elected to share
- We regard personal information as any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual or family. This information
can include people’s names, contact information, credit card numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The information collected by Funfields is used to register season pass holders. This information is used to protect patrons from any fraudulent use
of passes and/or to contact the appropriate people if any accident occurs. The information is collected when you become a season pass holder.
- We undertake not to sell or otherwise disclose season pass holders’ personal information to any third party whatsoever.
- Funfields is concerned about the security of the information we hold. We have put in place all reasonable precautions to safeguard and secure all the
personal information we collect.