Alpine Toboggan Slide
Experience the thrill of the Alpine Toboggan Slide at Funfields! This beloved ride has been a fan favourite for 33 years and it’s not hard to see why. Designed and built in Germany by the renowned Wiegand company, the toboggan slide was shipped to Funfields and installed on our mountain for your enjoyment.
Be gently towed 400 metres to the top of our mountain. Once you reach the top enjoy the panoramic views of the township and surrounding ranges and let the fun begin!
Watch the country views become a blur as you hurtle down the mountain at top speed for 700 metres … or for those of you who are less daring, the “scenic route” can always be taken.
The Toboggans are easy to ride … you are in total control … simply push the joystick forward to go faster and pull it back to slow down.
Due to the nature of this ride, riders must be in good health and free from any physical limitations or known medical conditions including the following:
• Recent Surgery or illness.
• Neck or Back disorders.
• Pre-existing limb injuries.
• Pregnancy. Pregnant women should not ride.
• Seizures, Epilepsy or dizziness
• Heart Disorders or High Blood Pressure
• Guests under 135cms are not permitted to ride.
• Guests with Red Wrist Bands are not permitted to ride.
• Guests must be able to sit upright independently.
• Guests must be able to control the brake leaver independently.
WHAT TO WEAR
Appropriate clothing is required to be worn at all times whilst riding the toboggans. Guests MUST wear a minimum of shorts and a Tee Shirt. NO SINGLET TOPS! Some form of footwear is also recommended.