Experience the ultimate thrill at Amazonia Falls Water Play! As you explore the jungle-themed park, be sure to watch out for the giant 20,00 litre water bucket – it’s the centrepiece of Amazonia Falls and it’s known to drop a massive splash on unsuspecting adventurers!
With over 20 interactive water play options including water cannons, slides, and fountains, the fun never stops at Amazonia. Whether you’re brave enough to take on the wild water slides or prefer to stay cool under the refreshing fountains, there’s something for everyone.
Don’t miss out on this wet and wild adventure – get your tickets to Amazonia Falls Water Play today and let the splashing begin!
Amazonia Falls will delight kids of all ages.
IMPORTANT: LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT BABY SITTERS
YOU are responsible for YOUR CHILDREN at ALL TIMES!
Parents and guardians should actively supervise their children at all times and be dressed ready to enter a pool if required.
WHAT TO WEAR
• Swimwear is required to be worn at Wacky Waters.
• Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides.
BABIES OR INFANTS IN THE WATER
• Funfields also requires that ALL infants wear the appropriate swimwear nappies in the water. Swim Nappies are available for purchase at The Gift Shop.
• Infants nappies should not be changed on the pool deck or lounge chairs.
• Please use the Change Rooms located behind Wacky Waters.
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride. Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or exposed zippers is not allowed. Street clothes including denim is also not allowed